18971 BETA SL HYBRID JKT W
Specially designed as an emergency protection against the elements, the BETA SL HYBRID W is a technical jacket for women that is popular because it is ultra light and compact. Very easy to carry in your bag, this jacket is handy when you need it.
Highly waterproof and breathable, this jacket takes advantage of the technical advantages of the GORE-TEX® N40r membrane with Paclite® technology. It thus provides complete weather protection and a high degree of breathability. Remarkable for its lightness, it weighs only 315 grams! Weight and volume are indeed important factors in performance. With a less abrasion resistant fabric to avoid unnecessary weight and volume, this jacket is intended to be used only temporarily in an emergency. However, the fabric has a mini ripstop structure to add some abrasion resistance. With a focus on performance, this jacket is not lacking in functionality.
Indeed, many details have been added to its structure.
TECHNICAL FEATURES :
– N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite technology
– The micro-seams margin (1.6 mm) reduces volume and weight
– Very sturdy laminated suspension strap
– Solid and waterproof finish (DWR) allows the surface of the fabric to be water resistant
– Fully welded seams to be waterproof
– Two thickness GORE-TEX® construction
– GORE® micro-stitching (13 mm)
– Anatomical structure for cut and comfort
– Articulated structure for unrestricted mobility
– Extensible underarms that keep the head well positioned when raising the arms
– Adjustable drawstrings on the hood
– StormHood ™ hood with a fitted cut
– Laminated chin protector
– External WaterTight ™ zippers
– Mini coated closure tabs
– Zip cover to protect the zip from snow and rain
– Pre-cut and laminated Velcro® adjustment at the wrists that reduces volume and avoids snags and tears
– Adjustable tightening cord at hem height
– Two hand pockets